HERE’S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Gourmet Sausage
- BBQ Sauce
- Tennessee Bourbon Rub
- Mix Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Diced Jalapenos & Salt & Pepper & set aside.
- Place piece of grease proof paper on bench, spread gourmet sausage out to form a large rectangle approx. 1.5cm thick
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the top then gently roll to form the shape of a log & refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Place a fresh piece of grease proof paper on bench & evenly lay out bacon allowing for slight overlap.
- Place the sausage fatty on top of the bacon & roll the bacon over
- Sprinkle fatty with Tennessee Bourbon Rub
- Set BBQ to 180 degrees Celcius & place fatty in the BBQ. Cook for about 90 minutes or until internal temperature is 75 degrees Celcius
- Glaze with BBQ sauce & return to BBQ for 5 minutes
- Slice & Serve